Saturday 13 August 2011

Good morning to me

Today is sunday.
warm sunshine is outside beaming its amber on my face.
asking me to come out of bed.
and so i do.

make some coffee.
the kitchen seems ramsacked again.
so i need to clean a little bit.
i plan to go out and buy some things that i need for chores.
and i want to have a flower on my vase too.
it's been awhile since i bought a flower, right?
so i guess this sunday the kitchen and the living room deserves a little cleaning and a fresh blown flowers. let me have a picture later on.
as of now i just want you to peep my little lonely cup of tea and dilapidated orange
as for my breakfast. see you later alligator!

it's better to love and lost than never to have loved at all? it's better to have an orange rather than having nothing at all.


wake up lazy girl!

Warm love,

Jasmin

2 comments:

  1. nice blog =))

    PS.
    Followed you, hope you could visit my blog and follow me too?

    Hugs and kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like it was a good day! Cute photo :)

    ReplyDelete