Friday 12 August 2011

Saturday past time

i owned this ankle height  white boots i bought from facebook via Thrift Bar, haven't tried them yet

i like the color green of this booty/wedgy shoes from Jeffrey Campbell..ooops, this is not mine, i just got this pic from one of the millions of blogger somewhere in America. How I wish its mine though.

i have a similar to this red boots/wedge, mine was not a peep toe one, mine was close and it it thrifted from Jarethshop Vintage via facebook

from color me nana pics, a give away booty from urbanmix, how to win? i don't know. there are lots of people around the world blogging and taking their chances of winning. when will be my luck? that i cannot answer. but i tried to join some of those give aways and it was a little bit sad when you found out someonelse got it. oh maybe i will make a raffle for myself and i will pick up my own name and it would feel alright haha! crazy me...=)

this is a fabolous shoes from a blogger for shoes we fall, i think she handpainted this one, this will be available soon on her facebook, if 'nybody is interested you can search her facebook and approach her. will i buy this? oh, its too way too high for me, maybe if its only like my white boots then im sure i will give this a go.

this is better height for a booty. feminine and masculine pink boots. oh dear boots, who don't want to love you?

No comments:

Post a Comment