Friday 12 August 2011

greenier pasture

if i am not mistaken this girl is actually wearing this green dress i bought from that garage sale, if i am not mistaken again for the second time i looked exactly like this girl, i just got this little bit of a meat on my shoulder and oh around my middle area..and er, nothing else..=)
this dress i thrifted last July. I just happen to pass by this GARAGE sale somewhere in Clementi Centre and I fell inlove with the material, the cutting and how the dress look like, it looks new in real and it is made up of sheer/chiffon, it has inner lining, for only 5sgdollars.
so lucky that day.

detail on the shoulder, a golden yellow fine ribbon.

the chiffon cloth of my green dress. this is actually can wear with a belt, it will emphasize your form, or you can wear it hanging down for comfortable look, just add up some details like accessories that match the dress or a shawl.

shawl, as of now i got 3, i am not really a shawl girl type, but i'd like to have one or two at least in my closet...this red, black and white shawl is thrifted together with the green dress, this is only 2sgdollars, brand new..
the blue green, skull shawl is a gift from husband, really really amazing-imagine that at last he bought something for me ha-ha-ha...he seldom bought anything for me..thats the saddest part of my life.(being with the stingiest man living on earth-but i love him the way he is, an exact opposite version to who i am..hehehe)...anyway, he buy this one because we are heading to a movie and i don't have anything to cover on my shoulder and it is freezing inside, so he is obliged to buy me one for 13 (ouch!) sg dollars.
by the way we watch Harry Potter, the last chapter?

just a silly smile of mine, burned out inside the office and tried some picture taking hehehe.
another trying hard copy cat me in a green criss cross sexy blouse..i can call myself here the - 'toilet queen'
in green
h.a.p.p.y   w.e.e.k.   e.n.d.s   e.v.e.r.y.o.n.e..!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment