Monday 8 August 2011

I thrifted out one day

this is half cotton half sheer whole dress for SGD3 only (P100.00 Phil money)
details of the sheer bottom part of the dress makes me want to have it, it's getting into the child in me..=)

this one is another whole dress, again the cutest detail is on the bottom part which composed of a layered of bright orangey colors, this is a little bit funny in shape like a ballon style

see how nice the colors of this bottom part?..it lingers..

details of the shoulder where this single button makes a small statement

my sheer blouse, nice, pretty and petite, a little bit fit on my size i plan to give this away to one of my sisters or put it on sale someday

the breathtaking detail of the material, if you look at it closely it has small polka dots, with zipper on the side additional to the ruffled front..actually this one is only 3SGD only.

this one - is one of my favorite, i like the light pink color, the fit, the cloth and the feeling that i look so clean wearing this one..for only 2sgd..(P60.00 Phil money)

the material looks thick but it's not, it is still new, lucky the real owner don't want it anymore so i thrift it and make some haggle, and here i got 'em. haha er- actually it's a HE because it is a guy who use to sell this so maybe he don't really know how to bargain this one..i think this one at least cost 8sgdollars.

this little spaghetti blouse is amazingly cute and sexy. that's all i can say. i'm so pretty if i wear this. i just don't like the sight of my shoulder when i do...oooppps for only 1.50sgdollars..(37.50pesos..=) lucky me!)

the detail of the garments, sheer and colorful with beads next to the neck line

again another fav of mine.also 3 dollars. looks like i will dance labambalabamba..this is adorable i tell you.

See?


this is my one day thrift finds in Singapore, last May this year..sorry wasn't able to make a real blog that time so most of this blogs of mine is a reflection of some past events..=)

1 comment:

  1. Love the first and second dress! Hehe. Wish I could wear a sheer dress here without getting gawked at. :( hehe

    ReplyDelete