Wednesday 17 August 2011

work up

hi,
see my pictures below, this is my documentation of what time i need to get to my office.

(i did this just to ease up some boring routine every morning)











1. first picture - at 6:32am, the sun hasn't come out yet, i am at the bus stop waiting for bus 154. usually i woke up at quarter to 6am, take my shower and get dress then up i go.

2. second picture - arrived at the lakeside mrt station standing behind the yellow line waiting for the mrt to come exactly, @ 6:45am

3. third picture - i reached my company bus pick up point at 7:15am. the sun comes out and i can see my feet clearly. (10 minutes after our bus arrive.. so there i go for work!)

pants: river island
shoes: zara
bag: topshop
polo shirt: online shop, thrifted


No comments:

Post a Comment