Saturday 20 August 2011

wanted to feel good in anyway i can

the whole morning was a bit empty and boring
got myself a book and a coffee and one piece of tuna sandwich
got hungry again when 12noon strike, i was so lazy to cook
and just take a shower and off to mcdonalds.
i ordered chicken grill salad and a lemonade.
after i ate it all, i head to a grocery store and buy some detergent for my laundry
and then off i went back to our apartment, sit down some more and watch movie, read books, listen to music, listen to adele songs 'someone like you, and kate winslet what if and amanda's our little house..all of this songs makes me more sad and miserable.

so what then i should do before i ended up this saturday 20th of august?
-well i decided to cut off watching bridget jones and blog a little while.

get this old picture (not so old i think) it was just this month pic too
to make me feel good any of way.

see if you like it too.
because i adore this.






from kateslove store, a red orange satchel, this is originally from hongkong, it makes my heart happy when i saw this one smiling back at me, so i take it home.

see my face after i got it..=)

No comments:

Post a Comment