Sunday 7 April 2013

I miss myself doing blog



It's been awhile..oh i think i wrote my last blog here for months and months already, that's how busy i am with my everyday lives since i came back from Singapore and started to put up a business with my fiancee. It is almost a year now and so far it's good. It's good being with my son and daughter, but it is not good being away from my Herbert for so long.

Yes, i prefer being simple. Being with the four of us together. I just want simple wants
but sometimes it is more complicated when your simple wants doesn't go with your other half wants.

Anyway, i miss writing blog.
Summer halts all my busy days - a little bit, that's why I am here.
I am envy to those blogger who can blog everyday of their lives.
If only life is as simple as writing blog --- then everything will be grand!
but as the moment.
i am rushing my busy life ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment