Tuesday 9 April 2013

What's my next PLAN?


Now it is approaching second quarter of the year.
What's the plan?
What's next?
Should I be doing the same thing all over again this whole year?

Teaching, taking care of my daughter all by myself, managing the business, paying all bills and taxes, cleaning the house, trying some business prospect, preparing lesson plans etc etc.

I guess I need to reorganize and simplify some areas. 
I already knows how to handle matters of fact, well then I guess it won't be this hard this time.

1. I still can continue pursuing the family business with the help of an assistant and try to manage it well and improve it.

2. I can still accept teaching job maybe ask our division head to give me easy to handle subjects.

3. I still send my daughter to school but with the help of my cousin in taking care and in fetching her from school.

4. I can accept other duties outside of school to earn extra money - the ones that I can handle only.

5. Thinking of enrolling myself to IELTS in preparation of my processing of VISA.

6. Thinking of gaining some new knowledge related to my profession.

7. Organizing our family documents in preparation of immigration procedures.

8. Hopefully my annulment will soon be over and I can continue using my old surname to all of my other documents and come out FREE from past encumbrances.

9. Encourage myself to earn money from my architectural profession. Accept projects.

10. Enjoy my family more. Learn to accept H for who he is. Encourage Paul to be more responsible. Play with Erika more often.

11. Save , save, save and save more money and endulge myself to mutual funds and stock market.

Huh, at least for the coming 2nd, 3rd and 4th quarter I can make this new plans work out fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment