Wednesday 23 January 2013

what goes in my heart

this is not a new year blog because january is almost gone.
today is january 24th of this new year.
i haven't been so updated with my blog nowadays.
i sometimes forgot that it existed.
before, day won't pass by without me opening up my blog, but now it seems like i forgot how to blog.

anyway, so many things happened.
i do not know how to write them all.
all was a mere story of pain, heart aches and loneliness.
i was doing my job, polite as i may, play the rule of a good wife and mother.
but what i reap is not what i sow.
this is impossible.

june july august september october november and december of 2012
that is almost 7 months of pain..

december gives me a little bit shed of hope.
and i hope that life will be fair this time.
i still carry me the pain.
i still long to see the person that cause my pain and make her suffer.
i still am paranoid.
crazy things happen.
even if you think it wont.
but there are people who really don't have conscience at all.
she is one of them.
she will soon pay the price of my broken trust to my husband.

all mistress on earth i loathe you!

but i won't give so much damn on you.
this year you will not exist anymore.
you have no power over me.

i will just wait patiently till the day i watch your karma comes around.

No comments:

Post a Comment