Monday 17 September 2012

life after 5 months




It is already 5 months since I came back from Singapore.
I know by myself I tried so hard not to be so stressed out and live free of having a boss around while trying to do a simple living. Well, i thought I can have a good start. I thought I will be happy just to be with my kids.
I mean, I never wanted to work my butt from sunset to sunrise again like that in Singapore.I do not want to be far from my kids too..I thought life here in Philly would be more fun and more relax and happier..I was a little bit wrong on the other side of the cake it was difficult to start everything from scratch again.

So many loads at the same time can be crazy. Being an entrepreneur is more than what I expected. It never was so easy. My cheese was all move out from where it is or from what I expected it to be..everything does not fall into places.
Taking care of my daughter also plays a big part on me, i am so exhausted with all the work, business, family and me time.

I am not used to of having a lot of bills every month, having a little money to pay basic needs.
 

Two years will be the maximum time to see if its worth staying back here in Philly.

I got to do something to alleviate my current status, If not - then I should do something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment