Friday 29 June 2012

red color

tonight i ask my sister to paint my fingernails red.

red.

my first time to have it colored red.
i am a plain color girl only
but i do not know.
my life now seems to be in limbo.
as well as my heart.
i am as hurt as the color of blood.
but i shouldn't bother my heart about dishonest act of love.
i am still whole and complete.
inspite of everything.

if only i can control all things on earth.
and makes the time go in or go out the way i wanted it to be.
i hate 'other woman'
i hate all 'other woman' in the whole world.
how come they wanted to destroy a happy family?
why do they want someone who happens to be a husband of someone already?

i hate that bitch.
i wanted to ignite her hair and make her pay for so many sleepless night i cried.

God help my heart.

1 comment: