Friday 29 June 2012

just a thought for myself today


Sometimes, this is so true.
Sometimes you thought things were okey
but in the real sense they were not
or they become 'not okey'
I think it is impossible to live happily ever after
I think that's a fallacy
because no matter how you tried to be okey
make your life on the right path
or the right way
meet people and love them
have your own family
have your own source of living
make things quite okey
but god, why you allow such things to come
on our lives.
fuck you JULIE N. GARCIA whoever you are.
fuck yourself off my husband's mind.
you are one of the cruelest person on earth if you wreck my family.
you are not going to have a peaceful sleep i tell you.
every night and day i will pray that your conscience will guide you.
but fuck you any of way.

No comments:

Post a Comment