Sunday 5 February 2012

tonight im bored

i guess it's been quite a few days since i use our aircon.
so i think tonight i deserve to put it on to pursue my uninterupted sleep
even just tonight. i've been having a lot of disturbances during my sleep. i do not know why i cannot have a very luxurious sleep. i keep on dreaming about anything, usually about family. i woke up 2am, 3am or 4 and 7am..i do not know what happen to my sleep mode. i better not take medicine tonight. sometimes taking a lot of medicine can cause my eyes to open wide awake.
ok maybe one only. or maybe not. but, i know i need to continue taking my antibiotic. ok tomorrow i continue. huh, now i am having a head ache.
what to do?

status: talking to myself

dinner: pork ampalaya, 1 banana, 1 cup rice, mineral water and strawberry yogurt

time: 8:43 one hour more and i will try to sleep

feelings: missing my pangga and actually bored too.

locations: living room, at my desktop

nice thing that happens today: bought a magazine for 1 sg dollar with a lot of freebies inside, bought one awfully chocolate cake so yummy!

what i did today: pay bills, depost money for house rental fees, call my son, call my pangga

whatelse: goodnight earth.

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment