Sunday 22 January 2012

REST olution

sorry it took me so long to make one.
the vacation makes me a lazy blogger.
i rest a lot.
i think a lot.
i plan a lot.
it gives me head ache.

Now, I have to be serious in documenting this.
what is it that i wanted to make amend or promise to myself?

er - way too many.

Financial
-i wanted to get rich. by all means. (i mean, in a good way)
-less help from my siblings so that they would be able to grow and be dependent on their own. (i guess i did this last year already).
-i have to start a business this year. in my name.
-i have to earn big this year.

Matters of the heart
-i wanted to finalize my divorce issue with my ex american husband
-i wanted to pursue on my hearings for the disolution of my old marriage so that i would be able to process my incoming marriage life with my fiance.
-i wanted to have a church wedding if time permits this year or early next year.
-i wanted to focus on my children. to be with them. to be there and grow up with them.

Others:
-resist/abstinence of shopping. but of course one or two items in a year is okey as long as i work hard for it.
-take masteral either masters in architecture or business management
-enrol seminars and short trainings to upgrade my lazy brain.
-organize this/update: sss, pag ibig, philhealth, drivers license, prc license, other identification cards and documents.
-pay my tax, land title, business tax, professional tax..others?
-keep in one file: birth certificates, childrens/fiance/me, other pertinent documents.

-live simple life. enjoy my children before i get old or before they get old.
-be beautiful. take care of myself, have a visit to spa, beauty saloon at least every month or every after a month.
-have a dental check up, pasta, teeth cleaning twice or three times a year.
-health check up once or two in a year, mammogram and papsmear, blood pressure and take vitamins calcium, iron etc.
-take care of my children's health too, 100 percent (head to toe).

better have a precise and simple resolution.
hopefully, this will all be granted.
need to keep this blog to remind me the whole year.
thy will be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment