Sunday 13 November 2011

little chaos

ok before the weekend say goodbye i want to blog and blog because the mode is still on.
but, I am not going to talk about Pacquiao or Marquez.
this is not a blog about them.
i don't want to open my facebook account either, not to this hours and onward.
because Manny and Marquez's talk is dominating the site.
either of way the decision was made and nobody can change it.
either cook or uncook, i don't care.

i was just surprise about the chaos in my small sorrounding today.
i look here and there and saw this mess all around me.
why i don't try to arrange them or organize them i don't know.
i have the intention to.
but don't have the 'gusto' to do it.
but i know in my heart i wanted to organize them, fix them if they are broken or arrange them so it would look nice and proper.




my old bath tub is chaos with shampoos, conditioner, body wash and all washes.


my lotion, moisturizer and other skin stuff, on my table top forms a chaos line also.




my unfinished, unread books on my table inviting me to take a look at them once again.


not mentioning how chaos my wardrobe is.

ah - so many small lovely chaos that i needed to tend.
just like how i deal with life-there are lots of things to tend, mend, send, bend, lend to put everything in a proper end.

is that supposed to rhyme?
sort of.

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment